On-campus dining at Truett McConnell is provided by MMI. Most resident students must purchase an unlimited access meal plan.
Exceptions are made for juniors and seniors in our Nursing and Education programs. In addition, there are several options available to commuter students. Please refer to the listing below for a brief description of each:
Meal Plan Descriptions
- Unlimited Access Meal Plan- All resident students* will participate in the unlimited access plan which entitles students to 19 meals per week. Just present your student ID card to the host/hostess and, your meal is served.
*Students who may opt-out of this plan include residents living in Twin Springs and Heritage housing units.
Commuters & Upper level Education and Nursing majors
- Unlimited Access Meal Plan- entitles students to 19 meals a week.
- $500 Swipe & Save Dollars
Enjoy $500 to eat at any campus dining location.
- $200 Swipe & Save Dollars
Enjoy $200 to eat at any campus dining location.
- $100 Swipe & Save Dollars
Enjoy $100 to eat at any campus dining location.
Visit Tuition and Fees for current prices. Please visit the Business Office in the Miller building for more information on purchasing a meal plan.
Hours of Operation
Carol Anne’s Café
Normal business hours for fall semester are listed below and begin Wednesday, August 14. Exceptions include holidays and breaks, which may be found on the academic calendar.
Monday – Friday
- Breakfast: 7:15 – 9:45 a.m. with continental available until 10:00 a.m
- Lunch: 11:00 a.m. – 1:30 p.m. with soup & salad until 2 p.m
- Dinner: 4:30 – 7 p.m
Saturday & Sunday
- Brunch*: 10:30 a.m. – 1:30 p.m
- Dinner: 4:30 – 6 p.m
*Carol Anne’s Café will be open for Sunday brunch on: August 18 & 25, September 1, 8, 15, 22, October 13, 20, 27, November 3, 10, 17, and December 8.
The Daily Hours
- Monday – Friday: 7 am – 12:30 p.m
- Weekends and Chapel services: closed
The Georgia Public House
- Monday – Thursday: 7:30 a.m. – 8 p.m
- Friday: 7:30 a.m. – 5 p.m
- Saturday and Sunday: closed