Next Steps for On Campus Undergraduate Students
Congratulations on your acceptance to Truett McConnell University ! We are so excited that you will soon be joining the TMU community. Now that you are accepted, you are probably wondering, “What’s next?” The following items will help guide you through the process from now until your arrival on campus.
Step 1: Complete Enrollment Application
Once you’ve received your acceptance letter, please following the link below to complete the Enrollment Application and choose your status as either a Resident or Commuter.
- Enrollment Application
- Disclosure of Disability
- Enrollment fee. This non-refundable $175 enrollment fee secures your space at TMU and is required for placement in campus housing.
- Final transcripts. Upon graduation, accepted high school students must submit a final transcript reflecting your senior year credits, grades, final rank in class, and date of graduation. Transfer students must submit a final transcript of all work completed at all colleges and universities previously attended.
Step 2: Apply for Financial Aid
Students applying for Financial Aid must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA). The application is available online at www.fafsa.ed.gov. When completing the FAFSA, please make sure TMU receives your information by using the school code 001597. The FAFSA can be filed beginning January 1 and should be submitted by June 1 for priority consideration. All other financial aid questions can be directed to Financial Aid Office at 706-865-2134 ext. 4203. Once all necessary paper work has been submitted, the Financial Aid Office can send you an award letter.
Visit Financial Aid
Step 3: Register and Pay for for Courses
- Registration. Once the enrollment fee is paid, students will be assigned a class schedule by the Registrar’s office. Your schedule will be sent to you prior to the start of classes.
- Pay for courses. All fees for a semester (including tuition, room, board, and fees) are due two weeks prior to the first day of class for that semester. Individuals registering after the payment due date must pay in full at registration. Review Tuition and Fees.
- Order textbooks. Once you receive your course schedule, make sure to order your required books in time to use them the first day of class.