Through the years we have seen many changes at Truett McConnell University yet the heart of the university remains committed to those eternal principles that have always made it a special place.
For many, TMU is where they made major life decisions — discovering their MASTER, their MISSION, and for many, they discovered their life’s MATE. Many networks and friendships have been developed at Truett McConnell University that have provided life-long relationships.
God continues to bless Truett McConnell University with a growing student body as a four year university and an accredited Master’s program. Our alumni network is also growing.
To enhance the overall alumni network, we are organizing and conducting TMU Gatherings luncheons or dinners across the state to gather alumni and friends for networking and fellowship. The Alumni Association sponsors and conducts numerous other events during the year to mobilize alumni and provide networking opportunities.
We are grateful for our alumni and friends who connect with friends, faculty and their university. Without the support of alumni and friends, Truett McConnell University would not be able to see the accomplishment and growth that we are experiencing. We do not take that support for granted.
What does a connected, loyal and supportive alumnus look like?
We see five areas our connected alumni excel in:
- REMEMBER – pray for your university (students, faculty, administration, staff and fellow alums).
- RETURN – come back to your university to refresh and to enlarge your Truett McConnell University network (especially make alumni weekend a part of your plans).
- RECRUIT – in your network of friends and family, encourage students to consider Truett McConnell University as their university of choice.
- RECOMMEND – share Truett McConnell University as a worthy place for those who desire to invest in Kingdom work and in the next generation of leaders equipped with a biblical worldview.
- REPRESENT – as Truett McConnell University alums, we may be the only way many people ever know about this university and the work God is doing on its campus.
Together, we can be part of connecting and assisting one another as well as our university to continue to be all that God intends us to become.
Feel free to contact our office when we can assist you in way. The next time you are in the North Georgia Mountains, stop by your alumni office for a campus visit. We would like to show you what God is doing at your alma mater.