Welcome to Truett McConnell University! We are excited that God has led you to TMU and we want to make your transition to Cleveland as smooth as possible. We hope this page will provide answers to all your questions about beginning this exciting new phase of your life. Please contact us at 706-865-2134, ext. 4100 if you have any other questions or we can help you in any way.
Dates and times for Move In are as follows:
- First-time freshmen, aged 17-20, move-in on Saturday, August 7, from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m.
- Transfer students and first time-freshmen students over the age of 20, move in on Monday, August 9, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m.
- Returning TMU students move-in on Monday or Tuesday, August 9 or 10, from 9 a.m. – 12 p.m. or 1 p.m. – 4 p.m.
To move into campus housing on your designated day and time, ALL STUDENTS will need to receive full clearance from Registrar, Financial Aid, and Business Office. To receive full clearance, students meet the following criteria:
- Register for at least 12 credit hours
- Complete all required Financial Aid documents
- Set up payment plan or pay bill in full through the Business Office
Upon receiving full clearance, you will receive an email with a link to sign up for a move-in time on your designated day. Move-in times are available on a first-come, first-served basis, therefore the faster you receive full clearance, the better. Only students that receive full clearance and sign up for a move-in time will be issued a key. Please contact the appropriate office to ensure you are adequately cleared.
- Registrar, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 2160
- Financial Aid, email@example.com, ext. 4199
- Business Office, firstname.lastname@example.org, ext. 3500
- Accepted to TMU, What’s Next?
- Maps and Directions
- What to Bring
- New Student Orientation
- Pre-Registration Parent Presentation Fall 2021
- Local Churches
- Local Hotels/Motels
- Frequently Asked Questions