Truett McConnell University publishes the following statements of its goals for student achievement and the success of students in achieving those goals.
Truett McConnell University’s graduation rate is 55.9% according to 6-year National Student Clearinghouse Total Completion Rate (As of: November 2016). TMU’s target graduation rate is 50% and its peer group’s average is 52.1%.
General Education Goals and Assessment
General Education Goals
- Each student’s ability to communicate should improve after exposure to a variety of disciplines.
- Each student’s ability to think critically should improve after exposure to a variety of disciplines.
- Each student’s ability to recognize, articulate, assess, and apply a Christian worldview should improve after exposure to the Great Commission Minor coursework.
General Education Assessment
- 2018-2019 Summary of Use of Results and Detailed Assessment Report
- 2017-2018 Summary of Use of Results and Detailed Assessment Report
- 2016-2017 Summary of Use of Results and Detailed Assessment Report
The Truett McConnell University Fact Book assembles tables of current and historical data for various areas of the University. Its purpose is to serve as a comprehensive reference and planning tool for members of the university community, and to provide a single source for many kinds of data and information.
Classification of Instructional Programs
(CIP Codes—National Center of Educational Statistics)