Career Services at Truett McConnell University exists to provide students connections with employers, faculty, staff, and alumni, as well as to assist students in developing effective career decision-making and employment skills reflective of God’s unique calling on their lives.
Career Services provides assistance with:
- Choosing a major
- Identifying your skills, values, interests, and personality
- Exploring career options
- Setting goals
- Networking and job search
- Writing resumes and cover letters
- Developing interview skills
- Graduate/professional school search
- On-campus recruiting opportunities
Contact Scott Smith at ext. 2171 to set up an appointment. Career appointments are also available for online students via the web.