During office hours, if you are in a mental health crisis, please call the University Counseling Center at NEED NUMBER and request a Same Day Solution Session.
If this is an emergency: if you are on-campus call TMU Campus Security (NEED NUMBER), call 911 if you are off-campus, or go to the nearest emergency room at Northeast Georgia Medical Center in Gainesville, Georgia.
24 HOUR CRISIS RESOURCES
If you are having a mental health crisis after hours and need to speak to a counselor immediately, the Georgia Crisis & Access Line is available 24/7, including weekends and holidays. PLEASE DIAL 988.
- National Suicide and Crisis Lifeline: 988
- Crisis Text Line: Text HELLO to 741741
- National Suicide Prevention Life Line: 800.273.TALK (8255)
- Depression Hotline: 888.273.5174
- Self-Harm Hotline: 877.455.0628
- National Sexual Assault Hotline: 800.656.4673
- National Domestic Violence Hotline: 800.799-7233