The World Missions Center at Truett McConnell University is a reality birthed from the heartbeat of Truett McConnell’s President, Dr. Emir Caner. WMC exists to better prepare students and Georgia Baptist Churches to take the Gospel of Jesus Christ to the nations.
- Clarkston outreach ministries (refugees) – led by Josh Theurer and Kaci Green
- Trekking and homeless ministry – led by Grant Allen
- Human trafficking ministry – led by Leah Sizemore and Laura Bertelson
- Young scholars ministry – led by Reagan Davidson
- TMU supports missions in India, Thailand, Kenya, London, etc.
- TMU supports International Mission Board (IMB)’s program Hands On. This program is a semester long missions project that can be an extension of a student’s education at TMU. Students will be immersed in another culture and learn what it looks like to live on mission in any context. You can find out more by visiting the Hands On homepage.
To learn more about local and global opportunities, email email@example.com. We will connect you with the ministry and team leaders. Let us know if you would like to start and lead a new ministry team.