Please follow the instructions below to view course schedule information.
- Go to https://myweb.truett.edu/SelfService/Home.aspx
- Under the SELF SERVICE logo in the middle of the page, choose “Find Courses”
- In the “Period” drop down box, choose the semester you wish to search for.
- You may leave the “Session” drop down box blank for all courses, or choose the session number as defined below.
Fall and Spring
- 01 – on campus course offerings
- 02 – online first session course offerings
- 03 – online second session course offerings
- 04 – dual enrollment online course offerings (open to dual enrollment high school students only)
- 05 – dual enrollment off campus course offerings (open to dual enrollment high school students only)
- 06 – graduate on campus first session course offerings
- 07 – graduate on campus second session course offerings
- 01 –on campus first session course offerings
- 02 – on campus second session course offerings
- 03 – online course offerings
- 04 – on campus full semester course offerings
- 01 – ONLINE Course Offerings
- If you know the course number you are searching for, you may enter it in the “Course Code” box. For example, EN 101.
- To search by academic area, click the “Advanced Search” tab and choose your academic area in the “Department” drop down box.
- To search for graduate level classes only, click the “Advanced Search” tab and choose “Graduate” in the “Program” drop down box.
- Click the “Search” button.
- Courses will show on screen.