- Sign up to help welcome the new students to Truett-McConnell College each fall.
- Open your home or church to the Truett-McConnell College Admissions Office for a prospective student reception. Truett-McConnell College will provide the students, staff, and refreshments.
- Volunteer to send a letter or postcard to a prospective student in your hometown. The Alumni Office will provide the postcards and addresses while you provide the greeting and the stamp. Wouldn’t it be fun to inform future Truett-McConnell College students how well you enjoyed your college days?
- Host an alumni meeting in your home or church. The Alumni Office will provide the refreshments and invite the alumni in your community to attend. All you have to do is provide the location.
- Volunteer to represent Truett-McConnell College at a college fair in your hometown. The Alumni Office will mail you all the materials. You attend and share your experience at Truett-McConnell College.
- Sign up to offer your speaking talents. Truett-McConnell College frequently requests alumni to speak at various programs the college offers.