Business cards and note cards may be ordered in various quantities and paper qualities through the Truett McConnell University Vistaprint portal.
Through this ordering system, employees may customize their business cards with horizontal and vertical as well as one- or two-sided print options. Follow the instructions below to order and pay, and contact the Office of Marketing and Communications if you need assistance.
- Create an account on the TMU Vistaprint Portal and follow the instructions to login, or if you have already created an account, login using the email address and password previously selected.
- Under the product you wish to order, click “Customize and Order.” (NOTE: Athletics staff are required to select the options that use the TMU bear head logo. All other employees should select the options that use the TMU word mark – emblem lockup).
- Enter required content where appropriate, and make sure to unclick “Use Company Defaults.”
- Review your order and select a quantity. Make sure to order envelopes, as needed, to accompany note cards. Envelopes do not automatically accompany note cards.
- Follow the instructions and use your departmental credit card to purchase. (NOTE: Orders should be approved by your cost center).