Experience TMU at a campus Preview Event
The best way to really experience what TMU has to offer is to visit our beautiful campus in person. Preview Events are offered every Fall and Spring semester and are designed to help give you a glance into life at TMU.
Preview Events provide an excellent opportunity for you to:
- Meet with college administrators
- Talk with faculty from your desired program of study
- Connect with current students
- Tour the residence halls
- Learn about life as a TMU student
- Take a guided tour of the campus
- Eat lunch in Carol Anne’s Café
Preview Events will have limited space and will be offered on the following dates:
Preview Events – Spring 2024
- Saturday, March 2nd
- Includes an exclusive preview of all TMU academic programs – meet your program Chair/Faculty.
- Friday, March 22nd
- Includes an in-classroom preview experience.
- Saturday, April 27th, (ACCEPTED STUDENT DAY)
- This event is designed to prepare accepted Fall 2024 students for campus life, academic program offerings, peer connections, and taking care of steps required before August move-in!
Interested in attending one of our TMU Preview Events? Please register by clicking the event you would like to attend and submit the Event form. Preview Events begin in the Nix Student Center at 9:00 a.m. and end around 1:00 p.m.
If you are unable to attend one of our Preview Events, private campus tours are available upon request.