Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for full admission to the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Official application for admission. Apply online.
- A two-page essay on the personal statement on the following:
- Call to the profession,
- Reasons for obtaining a master’s degree, and
- Future professional goals.
- A current resumé.
- Professional Recommendations.
- Two professional references are required from persons other than relatives who have known the applicant personally for at least two years.
- The references should communicate the applicants’ qualifications and professional attributes.
- An interview with Psychology faculty (scheduled after all documents are received by the Admissions office).
- Any additional information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
The deadline for admissions to the MAPC will be May 1 for the summer semester, July 1 for the fall semester, and November 1 for the spring semester.
Return to the Master of Arts in Counseling.