Voter Registration Application
To register to vote you must:
· Be a citizen of the United States
· Be a legal resident of the county
· Be at least 171/2 years of age to register and 18 years of age to vote
· Not be serving a sentence for conviction of a felony involving moral turpitude
· Have not been found mentally incompetent by a judge
Please click below to use our automated assistant. This option provides a series of questions designed to assist you in completing the application and automatically addresses the application for mailing to your county registrar. No personal information will be archived at any point by using this tool. You must have Adobe Acrobat Reader installed to view and print the application.
Please click below to print a blank voter registration application. If you are mailing the ballot request form and want to access a postage-paid application, you must select this option.
Absentee Ballot Application
The Application for Official Absentee/Advance Ballot is available in Adobe Acrobat PDF format. You must have the Adobe Acrobat reader (available free of charge from Adobe) installed on your computer in order to view or print this form. Click here for more information.Return to News Archive