Students, it is that time of year again! Summer School is coming!
Do you want to graduate early? Or maybe reduce your stress in the fall? Or maybe you could use an opportunity to raise your GPA before the fall semester?
If this describes your situation then summer school courses are your answer! Despite the current nationwide health concerns, we will still be offering classes online this summer. HOPE, PELL and regular online institutional aid are available for those who take 12 hours or more. Partial HOPE and partial PELL are available for those who take between 6 and 11 hours. All of this makes your cost much lower, even with the possibility of all costs being covered! A full list of available classes being offered this summer can be found on Self Service!
Some questions you may be asking yourself…
Normal Cost of Enrollment:
- 6 hours online: $2400 (w/fees)
- 12 hours online: $4500 (w/fees)
Question 1: Will you enroll for at least six hours?
When you enroll in at least 6 hours, you will receive our Summer Registration Discount Scholarship. See the breakdown of what your discounted costs would look like for 6 and 12 credit hours, below.
- $80/hour online discount
- After Discount Cost (6 hours) Online: $1920 (w/fees)
- After Discount Cost (12 hours) Online: $3540 (with fees)
Question 2: Are you eligible for Hope?
- H/T Hope (6-11 hours): $1077
- F/T Hope (12+ hours): $2152
- After HOPE Cost (6 hours) Online: $843
- After HOPE Cost (12 hours) Online: $1388
Question 3: Are you eligible for Pell?
- Pell Grants can vary from $311-$1549 over the summer, if you take 6 hours.
- Pell Grants can vary from $311-$3097 over the summer, if you take 12 hours or more.
- Email Financial Aid see how much you qualify for (if any).
Question 4: Will you qualify for any other Financial Aid?
- In addition to the Summer Registration Discount Scholarship, Full Time online students (students taking 12 hours or more online) will receive a $500 Online Scholarship.
- Students taking less than 12 hours online do not receive this Online Scholarship, but will still receive the Summer Registration Discount Scholarship.
- Email Financial Aid to see exactly what you qualify for.
Hurry and sign up for Summer Classes! If you are not sure if a class you need is being offered, talk to your advisor.Return to News Archive