How do I know if I have to take the Accuplacer test?


Any student that has not taken a college level math course is required to take the Accuplacer math placement test. College level math courses include:

  • AP math courses which they received a 4 or higher;
  • Math courses (College Algebra, Statistics, Calculus, etc.) taken at a another college that will be transferred in;
  • Dual enrollment math course such as College Algebra, Statistics, etc.
  • CLEP scores of 50 or higher in the following courses (College Algebra, Pre-Calculus, Calculus, College Mathematics)