How do I file a student complaint regarding an online course?


Every student deserves a positive educational experience. Sometimes a student’s experience may not be what they anticipate, and the student may have a concern or a complaint.  The student should begin the complaint process by contacting the instructor of their course.  If the issue is not resolved, it would be escalated to the Dean of the School in which the course is offered, and then the Office of Academic Services.  If resolution is still not found, the student would contact the institution’s home state SARA (State Authorization Reciprocal Agreement) Portal- additional information can be found at