Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for full admission to the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 75 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official application for admission. Apply online.
- Evaluation for the previous year (evaluation should include formal and informal observations).
- A two page essay on the personal commitment to the education profession to include but not limited to personal testimony for being called to the profession, reasons for obtaining a Master’s Degree, and future professional goals.
- Attach a current resumé.
- Professional Recommendations.
- Two professional references are required from persons other than relatives who have known the applicant personally for at least two years.
- The references should communicate the applicants’ qualifications and professional attributes.
- Any additional information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
Return to the Master of Education.