Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for full admission to the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.50 on a 4.0 scale.
- Official application for admission. Apply online.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework. The transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree is necessary for all If the degree program is incomplete when the application is filed, a transcript of work to that date must be submitted, and after graduation, a final official transcript must be furnished indicating the degree received.
- A Statement of Call and Commitment to Christian Ministry. The written statement should document:
- Conversion experience
- Family background
- Spiritual development
- Call to ministry
- Vocational/ministry goals
- Educational Goals
- Spouse/Fiancé Information Form.
- This form, completed by the spouse or fiancé of the applicant, asks for biographical information as well as a description of present Christian service and understanding of the commitment to vocational Christian ministry.
- Church Endorsement Form.
- This form, completed by the church where the applicant is currently a member, gives evidence of the applicant’s sincere commitment to Christian The current pastor should provide reference information on the church endorsement form. If the endorsement covers a period of membership for less than one year, an additional church endorsement from a second church may be required by the Admissions Committee.
- Professional Recommendation Forms.
- Two professional references are required from persons other than relatives who have known the applicant personally for at least two years.
- Any additional information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
Return to the Master of Divinity.