Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for full admission to the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Have a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.75 on a 4.0 scale.
- However, students with a 2.5 to 2.74 grade point average may be allowed entrance to the program on a probationary basis. Those who are admitted on a probationary basis must maintain a GPA of 3.0 or higher in their first semester of attendance. A minimum cumulative GPA of 3.0 is required to graduate.
- Official application for admission. Apply online.
- Official transcripts for all undergraduate and graduate coursework. The transcript from the institution granting the bachelor’s degree is necessary for all If the degree program is incomplete when the application is filed, a transcript of work to that date must be submitted, and after graduation, a final official transcript must be furnished indicating the degree received.
- Current Resume.
- Professional Recommendations.
- Two professional references are required from persons other than relatives who have known the applicant personally for at least two years.
- The references should communicate the applicants’ qualifications and professional attributes.
- Any additional information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
For incoming non-business majors, the following prerequisites may be required:
- Financial Accounting I or comparable course.
- Principles of Marketing or comparable course.
- Principles of Management or comparable course.
- Macroeconomics or comparable course.
If a prerequisite is required, it must be completed prior to beginning the MBA program.
Return to the Master of Business Administration.