Applicants should meet the following minimum requirements for full admission to the graduate program:
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution.
- Official application for admission. Apply online.
- A two-page essay on the personal statement on the following:
- call to the profession,
- reasons for obtaining a certificate, and
- future professional goals.
- A current resumé.
- Professional Recommendations.
- Two professional references are required from persons other than relatives who have known the applicant personally for at least two years.
- The references should communicate the applicants’ qualifications and professional attributes.
- Any additional information as requested by the Admissions Committee.
Return to the Certificate in Biblical Counseling.