For all job opportunity listings, click on the position to open the job description information.
JOB DESCRIPTION: INTRAMURAL STAFF
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:The position of intramural staff is responsible for setting up, running, and officiating the intramural sporting events, which support the mission of the Truett-McConnell College Office of Student Development.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:• Assist in setup and cleanup of equipment and facility for assigned sport(s).• Be knowledgeable of all the intramural sports officiating rules and NAIA playing guidelines for their assigned sport(s).• Attend regularly scheduled Intramural Sports staff meetings and training.• Perform other intramural sports program tasks as assigned by the intramural coordinator.• Make fair and consistent calls. Be respectful and professional to participants and fellow staff.• Pay attention to the game at all times. Cell phones are prohibited during work hours.• Inform scorekeepers of points scored and fouls incurred throughout the game.• Always come properly equipped – whistle, shoes, flags, etc. Wear proper attire to all games:
- Intramural Sports shirt- no jeans, sweats, or cutoffs
Qualifications:Required: currently enrolled, with a minimum 2.0 GPA, and in good standing with the college. Intramural staff is not allowed to participate in intramural events.
Preferred: CPR & First Aid certification and officiating experience. Have adequate previous athletic experience that helps with officiating intramural sports.
Wages: $8 per hour
JOB DESCRIPTION: Student Assistant Advancement Department(Part-Time)
1. GENERAL DESCRIPTION:The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate an active Christian lifestyle. This person will provide support to the Director of Alumni Relations. This individual will contact friends and alumni of Truett-McConnell College. The position will consist of 2 days per week, 4-5 hours each day at $8.00 per hour. Successful candidate will begin immediately.
2. DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES:• Communicating to friends, and alumni of Truett-McConnell College to connect them to Truett-McConnell by phone and email.• Updating and interacting with people through Raiser's Edge database, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and LinkedIn accounts as directed.• Work closely with Advancement Department staff along with other college staff to connect Alumni and Friends.• Other duties as assigned by the Advancement and Alumni Directors, relative to enhancing or communicating with family, friends, and alumni of Truett-McConnell College.• Update data (contact information, etc.) in Raiser's Edge Database.• Contact Alumni & Friends to express appreciation as directed by the Advancement and Alumni Department.
Qualifications:• Computer skills required.• Clear and concise written, oral, interpersonal, phone and other abilities.• Proven ability to understand the connection strategy of the Advancement office.• Assist as needed with mailings and event preparations.
Application Process: Submit completed TMC Student Worker Application to:John O. YarbroughDirector of Alumni Relations100 Alumni Dr.Cleveland, GA 30528
Application for Student Employment.